This fall season sets the stage for the some of the biggest holidays of the year. Now, more than any other time of year, people will be shopping for the latest merchandise, styles, and trends and are looking to you to show them the way.
With competition from online retailers, attention to detail can set your business apart from the online experience. We are here to offer you a few tips and tricks to capture your customer's attention and keep them returning season after season.
- Create a feature table. A feature table can include some of your best-selling merchandise or limited addition, seasonal products. Nesting tables are a great choice to use here. These tables do not take up a lot of space on the floor and you can display merchandise in a way that draws the eye to different levels.
- If you are a clothing retailer, it's always a good idea to feature an outfit on a mannequin. Some of our most popular mannequin options include dressmaker forms and egghead mannequins. Flexible mannequins are also a great option for children displays. These mannequins allow the merchandise to be the star as they do not focus on facial features that exist on traditional mannequins.
- Display complimentary accessories along with your featured apparel. There are all types of jewelry, handbag, or footwear options available. Make sure you show them nearby so that your customer can have an easier time seeing the full look and making a decision on what to purchase. We carry a huge selection of jewelry displays that compliment any store decor or brand style.
- Make sure you always include adequate signage within your store. Nothing frustrates shoppers more than not knowing where the sale is or what items are on sale. We have plenty of signage options and sign holders for your store that are great both outside and inside.
- Remember to greet each customer that comes into your space and have fun. Ask if you can help your customers and make sure you or your staff are available to answer any questions your customer may have. Sometimes we get so busy doing the work of the day that it can be easy to forget that the customer always comes first. If your customer has a bad experience, they are likely to tell someone they know and word-of-mouth marketing can have a huge effect on your business.